Flower Explosion is a flower supplying company based in New York, NY. Our company offers high quality fresh-cut flowers and bouquets delivered directly from the farms to our customers all over the USA and Canada.
We specialize in more than 100 types of flowers, which are grown in 25 associated farms in Ecuador, Colombia, Costa Rica and Holland. Although our corporate headquarters is located in NYC our main logistics station operates in Quito, Ecuador. This reinforces our quality standards and ensures our flower sourcing and dispatching 24/7. The quality that we manage is something that you will not find easily. So, if you are looking for excellent quality and fair prices, welcome to FlowerExplosion.com. We look forward to having you on board!
Cut-to-Order & Farm-Direct
Cut-to-Order means that our flowers are specifically cut and packed individually for each order. For example, if you order 75 Red Freedom Roses and 25 White Vendela Roses, our farm will cut, pack and ship that custom box of 100 roses just for you.
This also implies that, even if you place an order with us ahead of time, the flowers will not be cut, until the very same day that they have to be shipped. You can verify that we ship directly from the farm by checking the tracking number on FedEx.com. Having no middlemen between the associated farms and you means that your flowers are fresher and healthier when they arrive.
Our method of operation results in an overall-satisfied clientele. Event planners and florists are able to save on bulk flower purchases, while brides can order professionally made flower arrangements at a fraction of the price, as well as DIY flower packs at discount prices.
The Team in Charge
Desk: (708) 441-4505
Head of Marketing
Go back to the top
What do we sell?
Bulk Flowers (Top 10):
Roses, Carnations, Mini-Callas, Large Callas, Hydrangea, Lilies, Orchids, Pompoms, Gerberas, Sunflowers. Click here to see our full catalog
Gypsophilia (Baby's Breath), Hypericom, Palms, Greenery.
- Wedding Kits: Professionally made bouquets for weddings.
- Fundraising Bouquets for all events.
- Wholesale Designer Bouquets (A little more fancy that fundraisers)
- Premium Gift-Boxes
Rose Petals, Preserved Roses, Flower Food
Benefits for Brides & Designers
There are unlimited floral options that you will find with Flower Explosion. We try to keep our online catalog as flexible and updated as possible, but sometimes our customers need specific flower mixes or arrangements. Good news is that we are just one phone call away and are willing to customize any order of bulk flowers or wedding kits to fit your needs.
-DIY Brides, Event Planners & Designers: Contact us before ordering and we will give you a discount for every extra box of flowers that you take starting from the 3 box. All flowers and box sizes apply. The only requirement to obtain the discount is to provide us with a couple of pictures of what you finally did with the flowers.
Also, you can request free consulting with one of our flower experts that will help you decide which flowers to go with, depending on the season, budget, weather, theme of the event, etc
Wholesale & Cargo Solutions
Contact us and learn more about the shipping possibilities and volume discounts that we can offer you:
- FedEx Door Delivery: 72 hours from the farm to your door. Our prices online already include Free Shipping with FedEx & taxes!
- Airport Pick-Up: Save on shipping for larger orders (Min. 4 Half boxes). We can deliver your flowers at any major aiport in USA and Canada.
- FOB MIA: This is the best option if you already have a flower carrier. We will ship our flowers from the farms to Miami, take care of customs clearance and coordinate the drop-off with your carrier at no additional cost.
-FOB FARM: For any international destination, we also have drop-offs available in Quito, Ecuador (UIO Int Airport) - Bogota, Colombia (BOG Intl Airport) - Medellin, Colombia (MDE Intl Airport)
Go back to the top
Overall Best Value
1. High Quality Products: The places where we grow our flowers are known for their exceptional quality. While Ecuador is worldwide known for producing the best roses and orchids, Colombia has some of the most magnificent Hydrangeas and Lilies; and, how can we forget Holland, their tulips are simply spectacular.
2. Professional Customer Service: Flower Explosion is not a faceless corporation, neither a home-based flower re-seller. In fact, we have been one of the leading farm-direct flower suppliers in America since 2009, rated A- by the BBB.
You can be sure that there is someone checking on your order every step of the way. Our staff constantly updates the status of the orders and send notifications. Finally, once your order arrives, the representative who has been in charge of your order will personally call you to verify that everything is just great.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm EST, but you can always order online 24/7. If you need urgent assistance, contact our toll-free call center and you will be transferred to a representative that will be able to assist you during after-hours. If a representative is not available you can always leave us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.
3. Our Business Partners: FedEx, DHL, Armellini Express Lines, Delta Airlines are some of the companies that supply most of our logistics services. By the way, did we mention that 15 of our associated farms have won international awards for their flowers?
As part of our constant effort for raising our quality standards we include a zero-risk guarantee with every order:
1. In the event of receiving damaged flowers, or flowers that are different than the ones you ordered, Flower Explosion will immediately re-ship another box or boxes of flowers for free or, if the customer decides so, we will issue a full refund for those flowers.
2. In case that there is no time to re-ship the flowers or if they are not available at our farms this is what we can do, upon the customer’s request:
- We will suggest a substitute flower and ship it right away, if accepted.
- We can also look for a local supplier and pay for those flowers.
- If this still is not an option, then we will issue a refund for the flowers in question.
*This does not include flowers that need to be processed and hydrated. Guarantee does not apply for minor imperfections like spots.
** Fresh-cut flowers are natural & perishable products, therefore their sizes and exact colors may vary depending on outside conditions and on your screen resolution. We try to provide the most accurate pictures and descriptions, but the customer must be aware that the colors of the flowers delivered may differ at certain extent to the pictures displayed on our website. Claims will not be accepted for slight differences on the color of a flower i.e. purple vs. burgundy - white vs. ivory.
*** For the guarantee to apply, the customer must notify Flower Explosion on the same day that the product was delivered and must email pictures of: the product showing the damage, and the lateral labels of the box. If Flower Explosion is not notified on the delivery day a claim may not be accepted. Pictures are mandatory. Given the perishable nature of flowers we MUST enforce these requirements. We appreciate your understanding.
Go back to the top