|You can select any color for your ranunculus and laces. Any suggestion is welcomed.
Your Boutonnieres should be ordered at least two weeks prior the wedding. They will be delivered by FedEx 2 days before the wedding. That is enough time for the blooms to open and be stunning on the big day. These farm-fresh, premium-class flowers and mini succulents are known for their long vase life and beauty.|
||The same day your ranunculus are cut at the farm, our professional designers will receive them. Your boutonnieres won’t arrive looking as gorgeous as they really are. This is NORMAL. Once the flowers are hydrated, their bloom will open. You will witness the magic of a flower explosion!|
Flower Explosion uses FedEx to ship all of our orders. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been processed and received by FedEx. We encourage you to contact FedEx at 1 800-GO-FEDEX to know at what time your boutonnieres will be delivered. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. Please check your shipping address carefully as well as your phone number.
Any order changes may be penalized with a $15 fee. If your order has been shipped, we cannot do any change or cancellation.
As part of our constant effort for raising our quality standards we include a zero-risk guarantee with every order:
1. In the event of receiving damaged flowers, or flowers that are different than the ones you ordered, Flower Explosion will immediately re-ship another box or boxes of flowers for free or, if the customer decides so, we will issue a full refund for those flowers.
2. In case that there is no time to re-ship the flowers or if they are not available at our farms this is what we can do, upon the customer’s request:
- We will suggest a substitute flower and ship it right away, if accepted.
- We can also look for a local supplier and pay for those flowers.
- If this still is not an option, then we will issue a refund for the flowers in question.
*This does not include flowers that need to be processed and hydrated. Guarantee does not apply for minor imperfections like spots.
** Fresh-cut flowers are natural & perishable products, therefore their sizes and exact colors may vary depending on outside conditions and on your screen resolution. We try to provide the most accurate pictures and descriptions, but the customer must be aware that the colors of the flowers delivered may differ at certain extent to the pictures displayed on our website. Claims will not be accepted for slight differences on the color of a flower i.e. purple vs. burgundy - white vs. ivory.
*** For the guarantee to apply, the customer must notify Flower Explosion on the same day that the product was delivered and must email pictures of: the product showing the damage, and the lateral labels of the box. If Flower Explosion is not notified on the delivery day a claim may not be accepted. Pictures are mandatory. Given the perishable nature of flowers we MUST enforce these requirements. We appreciate your understanding.
For further information please read our terms and conditions
Our prices are constantly being updated depending on our farms’ availability and the market price.